3 month study schedule question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mitchellz71

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just started SDNed study schedule today and ran across a couple questions...

when it states do 1/3 of the passages, does that mean questions? chapter one in the BR Physics book only has 5 passages, then the practice test which is also broken down into passages. Just a little confused on what it means.

Also, is the last third of the passages ever done? I see the first and second but did not know about the last third.

Also should the practice test at the end of each chapter be broken down as well, or taken all together once the chapter is complete?

Thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

i just started SDNed study schedule today and ran across a couple questions...

when it states do 1/3 of the passages, does that mean questions? chapter one in the BR Physics book only has 5 passages, then the practice test which is also broken down into passages. Just a little confused on what it means.

Also, is the last third of the passages ever done? I see the first and second but did not know about the last third.

Also should the practice test at the end of each chapter be broken down as well, or taken all together once the chapter is complete?

Thanks everyone!

Sounds like you have the new set of TBR books, in which case, there has to be some modification. What year were your books published? If this year, then maybe you want to send SN2ed a shoutout and ask his recommendation?

Yes, they are the 6th edition. So that explains that atleast ha.

has anyone else used his schedule with the new books? And how did yall go about it?

Ill contact him if I do not get a response soon...

If you're referring to the 25 practice questions at the end of the Physics books, I suck at physics so generally do all of them. But you just do every 3rd passage. So for physics it's typically 1, 4, 7, chem 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, orgo 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, and a crapton for bio

We do the last 1/3 on the days we review our AAMC FLs(after day 67, which is the last day of content review).

Good luck!!

ahhh okay, that clears it up!

Well im going to go ahead and do all the physics passages as well haha