• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

jcdent27

10+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Does anyone know an estimate of how many 3 year AF HPSP scholarships are awarded? I will be in the next round of applicants (late December/early Jan) for the 3 year scholarship and was wondering if I had a shot. Thanks

AFDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2008
Lackland AFB, TX
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
I don't know the exact number. It varies from year to year. If 4 year scholarships aren't awarded they can be broken down to 2 and 3 year scholarships as needed.

CaliGirl15

10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2007
Cleveland
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
My recruiter said that usually there wasn't a second round for the 3 year scholarship...but I think he might have said that so that I would get my s*it together by the first round. I was just awarded a 3 year one a month ago, so that's one less.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.