3 year programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmMnM

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
exactly what is the difference between a 3-year program and 4 year program?
Do the 3 year programs make up for the one year deficiency by incorporating summer classes, or do their semesters go faster by adding in more units per semester?

Members don't see this ad.

exactly what is the difference between a 3-year program and 4 year program?
Do the 3 year programs make up for the one year deficiency by incorporating summer classes, or do their semesters go faster by adding in more units per semester?
exactly whats the difference between a *****ic sdn user and a smart sdn user?

The smart one knows how to use the search function.

exactly whats the difference between a *****ic sdn user and a smart sdn user?

The smart one knows how to use the search function.

I think what Caverject is so nicely trying to say is....READ THE FAQ!!!! Then look at school websites, THEN ask questions! =) It's really helpful to look stuff up on your own first then ask. =)

Members don't see this ad :)
smart ones can also go back and use the edit feature to fix it. :D

I think what Caverject is so nicely trying to say is....READ THE FAQ!!!! Then look at school websites, THEN ask questions! =) It's really helpful to look stuff up on your own first then ask. =)

Smart ones don't DP.

smart ones also don't give people a hard time for one posting mistake.

hey smart ass...its "could ah told ya"

you and your left coast sayings

If that's what you meant...that's what you should have said.

or.. should've.

Caverject you sure sound like a 12 year old in your choice of words but you've had over 5000 replies so I guess you have a lot of knowledge in pharmacy but still..

anyways, what I meant to ask was for the opinion of people who are in a 3 year program and what they think of it....i.e, the pros and cons of choosing a 3 year over a 4, and if they could go back, what would they choose. I did speak to some people and they said they would choose a 4 year if they could do it over because 3 year programs are very difficult and there's really not much time to review materials. Also, FAQ don't really give the opinions of individual people; it's more of a program description.

Caverject you sure sound like a 12 year old in your choice of words but you've had over 5000 replies so I guess you have a lot of knowledge in pharmacy but still..

anyways, what I meant to ask was for the opinion of people who are in a 3 year program and what they think of it....i.e, the pros and cons of choosing a 3 year over a 4, and if they could go back, what would they choose. I did speak to some people and they said they would choose a 4 year if they could do it over because 3 year programs are very difficult and there's really not much time to review materials. Also, FAQ don't really give the opinions of individual people; it's more of a program description.
I've given my opinon on 3 year programs several times...in fact there is one on the second or third page right now. (and yes, I go to a 3 year program)

I am 12 years old. I am a child prodigy in pharmacy school

NO......Doogie Howser MD was not what I was sensing when I said 12 year old. LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah there's tons of posts about this already so do some searching. I go to a 3 year school and love it so far. Yes, it's more intense than a 4 year but some people are better with pressure than others.