30 credit hour rule

Started by tenma_dr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tenma_dr

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For context, I had a low undergraduate GPA and finished my SMP earlier this year. A few of the schools that I plan on applying to have a minimum number of 30 credits to consider a student's post-bacc/graduate GPA (source: MSAR). I'm currently sitting at 27 and have 3 research credits that will be fulfilled in August. Is there some way for me to indicate to these schools in my application that I will have 30 credits completed in August? I thought about sending them an email but realize that they likely get spammed with emails anyway. Would there be an appropriate area in my AMCAS to explain this?