3009 posts behind EM!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Less than a thousand away now. Scary. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah...who were the naysayers who said it was not possible to catch up to them? Fess up now! and beg for forgiveness and mercy!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't like post pads. I am curious, but I am also going to bed so perhaps it will have to wait.

Oh wait - I bet you could move a thread into this forum from somewhere else and instantly lots of posts. That would be one way.

yaah said:
I don't like post pads. I am curious, but I am also going to bed so perhaps it will have to wait.

Oh wait - I bet you could move a thread into this forum from somewhere else and instantly lots of posts. That would be one way.
No, *******. You could copy your biggest thread. Then you instantly get an extra 3K posts.

Yeah but that would be obvious. Of course, I could just do that and retitle it as something else. But no, if we are going to pass them we are going to do it the old fashioned way.

bananaface said:
Not quite. I am s-m-r-t. Want me show you how to implementn the world's biggest post pad, or no?
ask banana why she only has 50+ posts. :)