OP
beary

beary

Pancytopenic
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2004
9,508
4
counting a bone marrow somewhere near you
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Earlier today I promised myself that I would not go on SDN today because I have so much work to do on my thesis. But it didn't work. :oops:
 

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
41,962
159
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
OP
beary

beary

Pancytopenic
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2004
9,508
4
counting a bone marrow somewhere near you
Status
Resident [Any Field]
AndyMilonakis said:
you're so done with your thesis. why don't you take another month off to "write". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm so not done. My mentor emailed me today wanting me to reorganize the thing/add another chapter.

I think we need a smiley that is crying. There is no smiley that adequately expresses my emotions about this.
 

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
beary said:
I'm so not done. My mentor emailed me today wanting me to reorganize the thing/add another chapter.

I think we need a smiley that is crying. There is no smiley that adequately expresses my emotions about this.
adding another chapter. what shenanigans. fine add a conclusion chapter titled, "I am da bomb!" the text should say, "the title speaks for itself...now quit wasting my time and lemme graduates!'
 
OP
beary

beary

Pancytopenic
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2004
9,508
4
counting a bone marrow somewhere near you
Status
Resident [Any Field]
AndyMilonakis said:
adding another chapter. what shenanigans. fine add a conclusion chapter titled, "I am da bomb!" the text should say, "the title speaks for itself...now quit wasting my time and lemme graduates!'
I should try that and see if anybody notices. :laugh:

I doubt anybody reads the darn thing anyway.
 

cytoborg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2004
770
2
In a fog
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
+pad+ Doing my part to catch up to EM.

Those guys are machines. They always seem to have 472 people viewing their forum.
 

PathOne

Derminatrix
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 10, 2004
833
2
Skin City
Status
Attending Physician
Well, after four bottles of bubbly you wouldn't remember anyway. And I concur. It's good choices. But perhaps you'd want a Krug or Salon in reserve, if there's just something EXTRA to celebrate... :)
 

PathOne

Derminatrix
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 10, 2004
833
2
Skin City
Status
Attending Physician
...Perhaps add a Cristal to that....
 

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
PathOne said:
Well, after four bottles of bubbly you wouldn't remember anyway. And I concur. It's good choices. But perhaps you'd want a Krug or Salon in reserve, if there's just something EXTRA to celebrate... :)
What is this EXTRA that could be celebrated?
 

PathOne

Derminatrix
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 10, 2004
833
2
Skin City
Status
Attending Physician
With creativity, I'm sure you can think of something! :)
 

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
bananaface said:
I hear champagne will give you a bitch of a hangover.
But after Thursday, I want one.

Like I told you already, I get #1 choice...we will all be drinking champagne. Anything less, everyone watches me down the 4 bottles of champagne. :laugh:
 

PathOne

Derminatrix
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 10, 2004
833
2
Skin City
Status
Attending Physician
To Bananaface: In my - considerable - experience, quality bubbly (from Rheims, not Calif. or some other strange place) doesn't give you headaches. Also, it's the one alcoholic beverage that one can drink at any hour, without being labeled an alcoholic. Think of it: In bed, in the bathtub, at breakfast -- the variations are endless.

To Andy "Suitcase": Well, if you had a wider selection of bubblies, you could pre-assign them according to where you match: #3 - pop the Ponsardin. #2 - bang the bottleneck of a Bollinger. #1 - Let the Angels of a Krug touch your lips...
 

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
41,962
159
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
PathOne said:
To Bananaface: In my - considerable - experience, quality bubbly (from Rheims, not Calif. or some other strange place) doesn't give you headaches. Also, it's the one alcoholic beverage that one can drink at any hour, without being labeled an alcoholic. Think of it: In bed, in the bathtub, at breakfast -- the variations are endless.

To Andy "Suitcase": Well, if you had a wider selection of bubblies, you could pre-assign them according to where you match: #3 - pop the Ponsardin. #2 - bang the bottleneck of a Bollinger. #1 - Let the Angels of a Krug touch your lips...
I can put irish creme in hot cocoa at any hour. :D YUM!
 

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
PathOne said:
To Andy "Suitcase":
:laugh: :laugh:
OK, I need to come up with a nickname for you.
PathOne said:
Well, if you had a wider selection of bubblies, you could pre-assign them according to where you match: #3 - pop the Ponsardin. #2 - bang the bottleneck of a Bollinger. #1 - Let the Angels of a Krug touch your lips...
Krug was on my list as well. However, unfortunately, the store was out of them. I'll be happy with #2 and #3 anyway :D
 

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
bananaface said:
Nah, it needs to have similar connotations as "Suitcase." And how this nickname of Suitcase came to be, I dunno. Oh I remember, it was a random assignment based on some HBO special about some weird sexual fetish. Yes, so the task at hand is to come up with a sex fetish name for PathOne.
 

PathOne

Derminatrix
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 10, 2004
833
2
Skin City
Status
Attending Physician
Eagerly awaiting the creative outbursts of the future resident of XXX.... ;-)