Room in a house, worcester MA

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aditi Agrawal

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a second-year psychiatry Resident and have single family house that I would like to rent out two rooms. Easy acess (12 min bus ride to St. Vincent and MCPHS, WPI) and a 7-minute drive umass medical school. Fully furnished, excellent for rotations, visiting healthcare professionals.
It is right on grafton st, with a stop and shop within walking distance, multiple food joints. Very lively. It also has a big backyard and plenty of common space.

Month to month rent 1200.
Longer lease can be negotiated.
What is included:
Furnished room with Bed Mattress, Table, Chair.
Furnished Kitchen - with basic utensils - Cutlery, Plates, Knifes, cutting board.
Appliances: Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Air fryer, Milk Frother, Mixi.
Extra Storage in the basement.
utilities Included Heat, Electricity, Gas, Water, Sewer, Trash)
Laundry/Dryer in Unit
Extra Storage in Basement.
Furnished dining room
Non furnished living room.
Parking included at no cost.

3 minutes walking to the Bus Stop that takes you directly to Downtown (Bus 5)- Access to St. Vincent Hospital, MCPHS university, WPI (Had students/employees before from these)
Umass is 3 miles but no direct bus (Will take 30 minutes bus ride or if you have a car 7 minutes from car. )
Contact me at [email protected]

C
Rules:
Can have visitors but not allowed to stay overnight for more than 2 days without prior permission.
But no smoking on the premises, no excess alcohol consumption

Members don't see this ad.