3r

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ggeorge1f1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently took the 3R aamc exam given free online. I got a solid 9 on the bio section with no study time. Although this is not the ultimate score I would like to achieve, it seems like a good start. My main question and reason for posting this thread is to gain an idea as to how good this is. If I feel that I am solid in biology, I will substitute a few classes I have scheduled right now for humanities and social sciences. What do you all think?

Thanks for your insight!

Members don't see this ad.

It will take more than one data point to determine how solid you are in this section. What you're striving for is consistancy and that is tougher. How long have you been exposed to bio concepts? Have you taken anything beyond the necessary bio 1&2 and orgo 1&2? Did you analyze what you got wrong and why? Were these questions clustered in a particular subject?
Bottom line is I wouldn't extrapolate out from this one test experience. Wait for more.

I felt 3R gave me an overly-optimistic score compared to the other exams.