3rd and 4th year debate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefuldoc

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i was wondering you guys and gals felt about paying tuition for third and fourth year. I have been told that many schools doint help after you get that far. Are any of you in the clinical years yet? What do you think? nice talking to you guys.

Brandon
 
I don't want to pay for 3rd and 4th year.

Then again, I don't want to pay for 1st and 2nd either.
smile.gif


Boomer
NSU-COM 2004

------------------
Respect my authoritah
--Eric Cartman
 
Financial aid is available every year that you are in school, be it through the school or the government.

------------------
DocHaas PCOM '97
 
I don't understand? Why do you think you should not have to pay for the last two years of school? You still intend on accepting the four year degree they are offering you right?!?!?