3rd year plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LMUfuturedoc

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for advice on how to score >90th percentile on step 2 and level 2. I get Comquest and Uworld for free from my school but thinking of adding Amboss and the CMS forms in as well. My school for the most part has 4 week rotations except for FM and IM (8 weeks). Is this doable or way too many questions? Honestly would rather hammer questions instead of a step 2 anki deck, but, if removing a qbank in favor of flash cards is the way to go, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!
 
I'm looking for advice on how to score >90th percentile on step 2 and level 2. I get Comquest and Uworld for free from my school but thinking of adding Amboss and the CMS forms in as well. My school for the most part has 4 week rotations except for FM and IM (8 weeks). Is this doable or way too many questions? Honestly would rather hammer questions instead of a step 2 anki deck, but, if removing a qbank in favor of flash cards is the way to go, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!