3rd year plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LMUfuturedoc

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for advice on how to score >90th percentile on step 2 and level 2. I get Comquest and Uworld for free from my school but thinking of adding Amboss and the CMS forms in as well. My school for the most part has 4 week rotations except for FM and IM (8 weeks). Is this doable or way too many questions? Honestly would rather hammer questions instead of a step 2 anki deck, but, if removing a qbank in favor of flash cards is the way to go, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm looking for advice on how to score >90th percentile on step 2 and level 2. I get Comquest and Uworld for free from my school but thinking of adding Amboss and the CMS forms in as well. My school for the most part has 4 week rotations except for FM and IM (8 weeks). Is this doable or way too many questions? Honestly would rather hammer questions instead of a step 2 anki deck, but, if removing a qbank in favor of flash cards is the way to go, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!