4 pre-December interviews and no acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent222hasdf

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a re applicant. I retook my DAT in September and applied with my old DAT (20AA) on June 1st. I am concerned because I was waitlisted at 1 school and have yet to receive acceptances at the 3 others and they have already sent out acceptances. My stats are
oGPA: 3.4, sGPA: 3.42, post bacc gpa: 3.77.
New DAT: AA: 23 PAT: 22 TS:25 BIO:22 OChem:27 Gchem:30 Reading: 18 QR:18

I just want to know if perhaps I have done something wrong? The last cycle I received feedback that my interviews went well and it was that I applied very late.

Is it that my reading went down (original DAT 21 reading).

I'm pretty upset and just looking for some answers if I am doing something wrong.

Members don't see this ad.

Keep your head up! Your DAT scores look fine, and since you had 4 pre-Dec interviews then youre doing something right :) Some of my friends also have not heard back yet, so just gotta be patient! You got this

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,
I am a re applicant. I retook my DAT in September and applied with my old DAT (20AA) on June 1st. I am concerned because I was waitlisted at 1 school and have yet to receive acceptances at the 3 others and they have already sent out acceptances. My stats are
oGPA: 3.4, sGPA: 3.42, post bacc gpa: 3.77.
New DAT: AA: 23 PAT: 22 TS:25 BIO:22 OChem:27 Gchem:30 Reading: 18 QR:18

I just want to know if perhaps I have done something wrong? The last cycle I received feedback that my interviews went well and it was that I applied very late.

Is it that my reading went down (original DAT 21 reading).

I'm pretty upset and just looking for some answers if I am doing something wrong.
it's not that your reading went down
trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user