4r solutions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pfh

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i took 4r today, looking at my tpr solutions they seem off. Verbal has like 65 ?'s on the solution but my test only had 60 like it should, and some of the answers also seem off. Does anyone have the correct answerkey/solutions for this exam? please i have a page full of answers begging to be graded.

thanks again (this made me finally register)

Members don't see this ad.

Funny you mention this because I took 4R today and noticed the same thing. The TPR solutions have 65 qs instead of 60. I also did the worst on this VR section than 3R and 1g. I don't know why the solutions are like this either.

pfh said:
i took 4r today, looking at my tpr solutions they seem off. Verbal has like 65 ?'s on the solution but my test only had 60 like it should, and some of the answers also seem off. Does anyone have the correct answerkey/solutions for this exam?

thanks again (this made me finally register)

i feel your pain. before they changed the MCAT there used to be 65 questions on the VR section. i guess they forgot to remove the extra five questions when they redid test four. when i originally checked my answers this threw me off until i realized there were extra questions in the solutions that were not in the questions. i about died because i thought i had missed just about every question. i also scored lower on this VR section than i have on others. not sure if it was so much harder or what the issue was. hope this helps. good luck.

so how did u guys end up grading your exams? cuz im lookin at my tpr solutions and they're definately off.

Members don't see this ad :)
i just took 4r today and have the same problem... anyone willing to help out?

these are from the old pre-revised edition :rolleyes: I was looking through the BS section and there are new questions put in, some taken out, it's a complete mess... This test is ungradeable without someone willing to help out!!!

i have a document with just the answer key; you can use that to just score it and then piece together the solutions from the TPR document.

pm me