Testing Solutions CARS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tvbbnumber41

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with TS exams. I bought the 13 tests package and I find it very hard to believe that they are truly mimicking the difficulty of the actual AAMC. I scored - 29/53 on TS1, 31/53 on TS2, and 33/53 on TS3 - and overall its making me pretty sad lol.
 
Can vouch TS are harder than real thing. But keep at it because it was helpful.

Don't be discouraged by your score on TS, but use other material like EK 101 to gauge, and obviously AAMC CARS material are most indicative.
 
Last edited: