4th batch interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Should I be worried? I haven't recieved any interviews yet, but I also haven't recieved any rejections yet. I have friends who applied from my school with similar stats and they've each recieved two or more interviews already :(

Members don't see this ad.

Should I be worried? I haven't recieved any interviews yet, but I also haven't recieved any rejections yet. I have friends who applied from my school with similar stats and they've each recieved two or more interviews already :(
What are you stats! I'm sure you'll be ok! Maybe they haven't gotten to your app yet. :/

My stats are below average, but I have great EC's and I worked my way through college. I got a 20AA and s/oGPA 3.3

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview invite from UNLV this morning! On top of the world right now : ) Scheduled for October 19th.

Still 0 over here and 2 rejections. Awaiting from 22 more schools.

Last edited:
0 interviews. 1 rejection (UMKC). Still waiting on 10 schools.

hey congrats!!! when was your app complete for them?

Thank you!

My app was complete 7/31. This is my first interview invite and also the first school to hear back from. Waiting on 12 more schools.

Thank you!

My app was complete 7/31. This is my first interview invite and also the first school to hear back from. Waiting on 12 more schools.

Thanks for replying! Good luck with the other schools and hopefully you hear back from them!

Just received an interview today from Maryland submitted 7/25

Just received an interview today from Maryland submitted 7/25

Congrats!!! That is awesome good for you!!

1 Interview, 1 rejection, 19 pending...

Got the rejection from MidWesternU-IL today..... a little bummed, but knew it was coming...third rejection overall

Got the rejection from MidWesternU-IL today..... a little bummed, but knew it was coming...third rejection overall

I'm sorry! Don't lose hope it's still relatively early!

Was it via email or snail mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected from Midwestern-IL..that's 3 so far.

Still got 22 more schools, decided to send my UCLA secondary yesterday.

Dang MW-IL is rejecting people left and right. I also got rejected via snail mail :(

Just got an invitation from UNLV! I'm so excited! Had choices of the 19th or 26th, but will be going on the 26th!!!!

I received an interview invitation from Penn on Sept.8th (snail mail). will go there in Nov.

UNLV interview on nov 2, they sent me an email yesterday!

Western Sept 29th
UNLV Nov 2

received an interview from minnesota today.........pretty happy!

1 interview from Roseman and no rejections yet

I'm sorry to hear buddy. Keep your hopes up for other schools.

How are all of you guys receiving these rejections? I have only received 2 rejections via snail mail and received none via email, but I feel like I should at least have received more and maybe they got lost in the mail? But I feel my AADSAS portal never updates so I don't really know what to think?

I haven't heard anything from anywhere is quite awhile....any updates 4th batchers?

How are all of you guys receiving these rejections? I have only received 2 rejections via snail mail and received none via email, but I feel like I should at least have received more and maybe they got lost in the mail? But I feel my AADSAS portal never updates so I don't really know what to think?

I have only received rejections through email - Temple and Nova. No other rejections so far. Which schools have you heard from?

unlv, asdoh, roseman
Interviews or rejections?

I haven't heard anything from anywhere is quite awhile....any updates 4th batchers?

None so far. Hopefully we hear back this week! :luck::xf::luck:

I have only received rejections through email - Temple and Nova. No other rejections so far. Which schools have you heard from?

That is weird I was rejected from Temple and Nova and I didn't receive an email from either but was rejected by snail mail.

And I am assuming the AADSAS update stating, "Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school" means that you have been rejected by the school correct? Temple is one of two schools I have been rejected from and that is what was posted under "status" on AADSAS.

Also, I sent every school an email to make sure that my application is complete, and some schools told me that my application has gone under review and I have been put on "the waitlist for an interview," does anyone know what this really means? I understand the lamens terms, however is this a nice way of saying that I am pretty much rejected, or does it mean that I actually have a chance at an interview but it obviously will be post december?

everyone 4th batch making it through waiting for acceptances? :]