4th year elective/rotation: Ski medicine?

Started by BOOYAH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOYAH

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for a 4th year elective that will allow me to be close to a ski resort, have time to ski, while practicing medicine. I've heard of people doing work at clinics/ER that serve ski resorts. I know there's one at Big Sky, but it is already full for next year.

Does anyone know of anything like this? Is there anything through places like UColorado or UUtah? Anywhere else? I have also heard of people doing such things at Vail, Jackson Hole, and in Anchorage AK.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.