4th year students - time to finish application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rarm1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

All seniors who are looking at post grad programs - GPRs, AEGDs, speciallity should have started to draft essays, select programs to apply to, started with PASS.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

All seniors who are looking at post grad programs - GPRs, AEGDs, speciallity should have started to draft essays, select programs to apply to, started with PASS.

Hi rarm,

I'm starting as a junior in dental school this month, so I have another year before I have to drudge thru another application cycle. I am curious to know what you think are the best GPR programs in the country for non-hospital based dentistry. I'm not interested in emergency or trauma care. I'm hoping for advanced training in restorative procedures like endo, implants, crown/bridge.

Thanks!

Thanks for keeping us on top of the game. Much appreciated!

Hi rarm,

I'm starting as a junior in dental school this month, so I have another year before I have to drudge thru another application cycle. I am curious to know what you think are the best GPR programs in the country for non-hospital based dentistry. I'm not interested in emergency or trauma care. I'm hoping for advanced training in restorative procedures like endo, implants, crown/bridge.

Thanks!

Sounds like an AEGD is best for you. Some VA GPRs have less on-call and a lot of pros