5 minute veterinary consult on iPhone?

Started by W2BVet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

W2BVet

Mizzou c/o 2013 !!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have the 5 minute veterinary consult on their iPhone?

I know you can purchase the software for a palm pilot, but I don't have one. I thought I saw on the internet that you can subscribe to the service and put it on your iPhone. I'm not sure why for the palm there is no subscription but for the iPhone there is.

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks!!
 
holy crap $80 per year?

i can't believe you guys aren't final years yet and have already subscribed.

wow.

i think i'll wait till next year to subscribe to that...but good for you guys, i wish i had an extra $80 to spend on it.

jealous! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
holy crap $80 per year?

i can't believe you guys aren't final years yet and have already subscribed.

wow.

i think i'll wait till next year to subscribe to that...but good for you guys, i wish i had an extra $80 to spend on it.

jealous! 🙂

Or you could go to the Wiley website and order the PDA/iPod/Tablet program at a one time cost. The book is published once every 3-5 years (depending on the cycle), and there are not likely substantive updates in the interim. The cost on the Wiley site is $100. To me, this is a much more economical option.
 
holy crap $80 per year?

i can't believe you guys aren't final years yet and have already subscribed.

wow.

i think i'll wait till next year to subscribe to that...but good for you guys, i wish i had an extra $80 to spend on it.

jealous! 🙂

I work for a shelter and use it all the time. I used the book all the time before I got and iPod Touch.
 
You can also order it for a one-time cost rather than subscription at the link provided.

Or you could go to the Wiley website and order the PDA/iPod/Tablet program at a one time cost. The book is published once every 3-5 years (depending on the cycle), and there are not likely substantive updates in the interim. The cost on the Wiley site is $100. To me, this is a much more economical option.
 
Thanks for all the info! Yeah I was trying to avoiding gatting a subscription...I really don't need online support...I just want the info. I will keep looking.