5 points for bs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moldovanits

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Western uni promises 5 extra points how does this work? does it get added to your gpa. like for example if you have a 3.0 science gpa you get a 3.5?
if anyone knows send me a message thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Western uni promises 5 extra points how does this work? does it get added to your gpa. like for example if you have a 3.0 science gpa you get a 3.5?
if anyone knows send me a message thanks.

Western gives you 5 points if you have a bachelors degree by the time you send in your application. It is added to your score, not your GPA. GPA is 50% of your admission, pharmacy work/volunteer experience is 20%, interview is 20% and essay written at interview is 10%. The 5 points for the degree can really boost you up out of the middle of the pack.

Western gives you 5 points if you have a bachelors degree by the time you send in your application. It is added to your score, not your GPA. GPA is 50% of your admission, pharmacy work/volunteer experience is 20%, interview is 20% and essay written at interview is 10%. The 5 points for the degree can really boost you up out of the middle of the pack.

ic thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
didn't i already tell you this in our pm. didn't believe me i see...

Not that it matters since I'm already waitlisted and my degree doesn't record until mid-June, but where did these numbers come from. Was it on their website or from a discussion with admissions, or what?

If you go to one of their workshops they give you a powerpoint that has that info on it. Or at least that's how I knew.

Not that it matters since I'm already waitlisted and my degree doesn't record until mid-June, but where did these numbers come from. Was it on their website or from a discussion with admissions, or what?

It was on a powerpoint they showed at one of their pharmacy workshops.