MD deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dgnsc

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I suggest these schools with your stats:
All 4 SUNY's
Rochester
Hofstra
Einstein
Mount Sinai
NYU
Boston University
Tufts
Brown
Jefferson
Drexel
Temple
Georgetown
Pittsburgh
Case Western
Duke
Tulane
Cincinnati

I suggest these schools with your stats:
All 4 SUNY's
Rochester
Hofstra
Einstein
Mount Sinai
NYU
Boston University
Tufts
Brown
Jefferson
Drexel
Temple
Georgetown
Pittsburgh
Case Western
Duke
Tulane
Cincinnati

Thanks! I would be ecstatic to receive an acceptance at any of the manhattan schools. I feel like its unlikely with my research experience however.
Do you think its likely I will receive interviews to the schools you listed based on my extracurriculars or should I apply next next cycle with all the non-clinical hours on my primary?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd throw in at least four or five top 20s. Your research experience isn't terribly weak, and your other ECs more than make up for it. @Goro or @LizzyM could weigh in on this - but you're either a rock star, or quite close to it.

Reactions: 1 user
You could use some primary care shadowing hours on your application (20 would be fine )

Thanks, I will try my best to get that in as well. Hopefully a pcp in the area responds to me.

I'd throw in at least four or five top 20s. Your research experience isn't terribly weak, and your other ECs more than make up for it. @Goro or @LizzyM could weigh in on this - but you're either a rock star, or quite close to it.

Wow, that means a lot to me. I was pretty intimidated because everyone here seems to have 1st author pubs. I will try at some of the manhattan T20s as well then, but would be happy to stay at a state school.

Wow, that means a lot to me. I was pretty intimidated because everyone here seems to have 1st author pubs. I will try at some of the manhattan T20s as well then, but would be happy to stay at a state school.
If you want, add Harvard and Yale - or any other top 20s you're interested in. Good luck! Most people at LizzyM's school don't have papers as any author, let alone first.

That settles it. Goro's broken out his rock star list.
You are Golden.png
Congratulations.