5th Batchers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nope, haven't heard anything from those two

i take that back. i JUST received an email from UCSF about the secondary.

Members don't see this ad.

I know it has only been a week, but any 5th batchers get interview invites???

I know it has only been a week, but any 5th batchers get interview invites???

no interviews, but tuesday i finished all the secondaries i've received...no rejections yet either though haha

Members don't see this ad :)
finished all my secondaries as well.. but I still have to retake the DAT in 9 days :eek: ahhh!

Fifth Batch. I got an interview from NOVA yesterday. Still missing two LOR's. So excited!! :D

Good Luck to you all!

For anyone who applied to LECOM:

I hadn't received the secondary email with my name and password yet, so I called today. She said they had emailed it to me 8/3, but I never received it. She also said that they've been having a lot of problems with people who use gmail and to check my spam. I check my spam everyday for that exact reason, and hadn't seen it, so she had to resend it to me and it came to my inbox shortly after.

Basically, if you haven't received the email yet, and use gmail, you might want to give them a call.

i didn't apply to LECOM, but good info. have any 5th batchers received anything from UCLA or Uni. of Colorado???

I hadn't received the secondary email with my name and password yet, so I called today. She said they had emailed it to me 8/3, but I never received it. She also said that they've been having a lot of problems with people who use gmail and to check my spam. I check my spam everyday for that exact reason, and hadn't seen it, so she had to resend it to me and it came to my inbox shortly after.

Basically, if you haven't received the email yet, and use gmail, you might want to give them a call.

Thanks for the info! I use gmail and haven't heard anything from LECOM yet...

i didn't apply to LECOM, but good info. have any 5th batchers received anything from UCLA or Uni. of Colorado???

Haven't heard from UCLA or CU...I'm OOS for CU though

Columbia received my app and check. Got the email this morning

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app

I appreciate the info! I also have Gmail and haven't heard from them! I'm gonna call them tomorrow.

perhaps we will start hearing back this week!

Got interview offer from Midwestern, AZ today...application submitted on 7/27 (5th batch)...app complete 8/3.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got interview offer from Midwestern, AZ today...application submitted on 7/27 (5th batch)...app complete 8/3.

submitted everything at the same time as you. no email :( congrats!

hang in there ...it's till early in the cycle ...also they don't have any dates for me to choose at this time...and told me that more dates will be available soon and we will be notified thru email...so may be by the time they post more dates you will have an offer :)

so no other 5th batcher on SDN received interviews?

it's wayyyy too early to be worried, save the wrinkles

NYU already started giving out interviews, right? Anyone heard back from them from 5th batch? :/

i don't know if this is applicable to everyone,
but my school decisions tab on the aadsas portal got updated today.

tufts and umdnj under review and uop on hold (they dont review until EVERYTHING is in, including LOR)
check yours because tufts and umdnj never sent me status emails

I got an interview for Baylor last month and received Midwestern-AZ today!

just got interview offer from NOVA ..that makes it 2 :D

my mailing was 7/26, and i have not received from LECOM. should i be worried?

my mailing was 7/26, and i have not received from LECOM. should i be worried?

call them and see if they've emailed you the secondary login info yet. i didn't receive it the first time and she said they've been having problems with people using gmail.

Have you all received UCLAs secondary? I still haven't

i got an invitation for an interview at nova this afternoon. my app was completed 8/1 i believe. very happy :) but also nervous

ogpa: 3.22
sgpa: 3.17
bcp: 3.21
DAT: 23/23/21 (AA/TS/PAT)

havent got a supplemental from UCLA nor Columbia.

I got a supplemental from UCSF though
there is no supplemental for columbia, just the fee. and they want you to submit that with your aadsas app, not when they contact you (because they won't). so send that fee in ASAP!

i got an invitation for an interview at nova this afternoon. my app was completed 8/1 i believe. very happy :) but also nervous

ogpa: 3.22
sgpa: 3.17
bcp: 3.21
DAT: 23/23/21 (AA/TS/PAT)

Congratulations! I applied NOVA too but didn't hear anything....

Just got an interview invite from Columbia today. App completed yesterday (lor was late). Supplemental submitted 7/28.

Good luck everyone!!

how do you know what batch you are in? what determines a batch?

but...you can mail out before completing your application. my lor's haven't been sent, for example.

call them and see if they've emailed you the secondary login info yet. i didn't receive it the first time and she said they've been having problems with people using gmail.

Just called them and she resent the email. What a hassle.

anyone receive ANY kind of confirmation from UNC or PENN? I already sent both supplementals too. I haven't received a confirmation from USC either but people have said they don't usually send confirmations.

Got UCSF supplemental invitation.

anyone receive ANY kind of confirmation from UNC or PENN? I already sent both supplementals too. I haven't received a confirmation from USC either but people have said they don't usually send confirmations.

nope to both

I got a brochure and letter in the mail from UPenn stating that they received everything.

Around 3 weeks ago

Thanks, I guess I just have to wait now. I just submitted mine yesterday, it took a rather long time for me to finish. Still have four more supp to finish, yay.