5th Batchers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congrats! what are your stats if you dont mind me asking. i have a 3.35 overall with a 22 AA and 24TS but no interviews yet. starting to get worried.

Congrats on your NYU interview! I have a 22 AA.

Members don't see this ad :)
According to my AADSAS, I have an interview invite from BU? But I haven't received any email. Should I call them??

According to my AADSAS, I have an interview invite from BU? But I haven't received any email. Should I call them??

maybe wait til the end of the day tomorrow to call? maybe they changed aadsas but didn't have time to call/email you before the end of the day.

it took me FOREVER to figure out which batch i am officially part of...i submitted to aadsas 7/19 but it didn't get mailed until 7/27 so i'm 5th batch!

3 interviews so far :)

School: University of the Pacific, Western University, Boston University
Notification date: 9/4/12, 9/7/12, 9/7/12
Method of notification: phone call, phone call, email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/27/12, completion for UoP 7/27/12, completion for Western 8/24/12, completion for BU 8/12/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.34, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/22/24, none below 17
UoP interview scheduled for 10/4, but they offered 10/4, 10/11, 10/15
Western interview scheduled for 9/15
BU interview scheduled for 10/9 but I had to reschedule to 10/19

I submitted my supplemental to UCSF like 3 days after they sent it to me and i STILL havent received a confirmation of it....or anything! it's making me nervous, i think someone else submitted 8/14 and received a notice on 8/22, i submitted at like 12:20AM on 8/14 and it's now a month later....

Last edited:
it took me FOREVER to figure out which batch i am officially part of...i submitted to aadsas 7/19 but it didn't get mailed until 7/27 so i'm 5th batch!

3 interviews so far :)

School: University of the Pacific, Western University, Boston University
Notification date: 9/4/12, 9/7/12, 9/7/12
Method of notification: phone call, phone call, email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/27/12, completion for UoP 7/27/12, completion for Western 8/24/12, completion for BU 8/12/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.34, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/22/24, none below 17
UoP interview scheduled for 10/4, but they offered 10/4, 10/11, 10/15
Western interview scheduled for 9/15
BU interview scheduled for 10/9 but I had to reschedule to 10/19

I submitted my supplemental to UCSF like 3 days after they sent it to me and i STILL havent received a confirmation of it....or anything! it's making me nervous, i think someone else submitted 8/14 and received a notice on 8/22, i submitted at like 12:20AM on 8/14 and it's now a month later....

were the numbers they called you from "unknown"?

got a lecom interview a few days ago.

got an interview invite from temple on tuesday. scheduled for october 2nd. thats 2 interviews so far. hoping i get a few more.

are they calls or emails? if email, do they go to ur main folder or junk folder? i check BOTH..

still nothing :(

Members don't see this ad :)
finally got my first invite! Loma Linda (not an SDA) :thumbup:

Bringin us back to the top! any more news from anyone? so far i have 4 interviews, but i'd love to hear from NYU [seems very random, 1-3 batchers still receiving interviews, or 8th batchers getting them] and Tufts sometime. . . I was rejected from Temple a week ago, but haven't heard anything from anywhere again since then.

Bringin us back to the top! any more news from anyone? so far i have 4 interviews, but i'd love to hear from NYU [seems very random, 1-3 batchers still receiving interviews, or 8th batchers getting them] and Tufts sometime. . . I was rejected from Temple a week ago, but haven't heard anything from anywhere again since then.

very random. i was 3rd batch. i recieved a blank email from NYU compltley blank and i thought my cell was just not loading my msg so i signed on from a work comp, and it was still blank. so i called bc im obsessive, and they told me it was a glitch. then a few hrs later i recived an invite. weird. happen to any1 else?
also im 3rd batch and havnt heard a thing from temple

Last edited:
I got an interview with Roseman via email 10/2 and I got put on WesternU's "continuing review" list. Hope we keep hearing from more schools!

I don't think that western's email is the same thing as buffalo's continuing review category.... At least I hope it isn't!

just received an invite from Case Western this morning :)

just received an invite from Case Western this morning :)

congrats! been wondering when you were going to start hearing from more schools. your science gpa is solid and you have really good dat scores...took forever!

congrats! been wondering when you were going to start hearing from more schools. your science gpa is solid and you have really good dat scores...took forever!

hey, thanks man. how's it going on your end? i see the lecom interview you have in the bag..

Just got an email for a Case Western interview today! I am all set for the 7th of December (nothing like a bit more stress during finals week)

hey, thanks man. how's it going on your end? i see the lecom interview you have in the bag..

i'm a girl ;) haha, but all i have is lecom right now, so i'm really hoping i don't blow it! at the same time, i've only been rejected from nova and mdw-il and haven't heard from the 14 others. i feel like schools just don't know what to do with me. i'm pretty excited about lecom though, and my brother lives out there, which would be nice for us.

i'm a girl ;) haha, but all i have is lecom right now, so i'm really hoping i don't blow it! at the same time, i've only been rejected from nova and mdw-il and haven't heard from the 14 others. i feel like schools just don't know what to do with me. i'm pretty excited about lecom though, and my brother lives out there, which would be nice for us.

ooo haha sorry. i wasn't sure, but 50% is good odds! i feel like october is going to be a busy month... i'm guessing we will hear back from a lot of the schools (good or bad) soon! good luck with everything. i hope to hear more good news from you.

Just got an email for a Case Western interview today! I am all set for the 7th of December (nothing like a bit more stress during finals week)
I also got the interview invitation from Case Western this morning, but the dates were so random! There was one Nov. the 2nd, which was all taken, and then the rest were for January and after!!!

were the numbers they called you from "unknown"?
Oops! Sorry, I lost track of things for a bit.
The numbers were NOT unknown, they had 415 and 626 area codes (SF and Pomona, respectively)
Also, on Monday 10/1 I got an interview at UNLV! :D

and by now, I've had Western and UOP. I was there for the first interview day for both those schools so I felt confident but...wow...UOP destroyed me in the faculty interview :((

Oops! Sorry, I lost track of things for a bit.
The numbers were NOT unknown, they had 415 and 626 area codes (SF and Pomona, respectively)
Also, on Monday 10/1 I got an interview at UNLV! :D

and by now, I've had Western and UOP. I was there for the first interview day for both those schools so I felt confident but...wow...UOP destroyed me in the faculty interview :((

And I have 4 rejections and no interviews.

Are we really in a batch that got loads of applicants...seems like we are the one moving very slow when it comes to invites.

3rd one from Western! Just got a call...

Fifth batch here and still no word on interviews..........

Well you got ASDOH so you can't talk! Hah

yeah i'm pretty stoked (and shocked) about ASDOH. love that you work all over in community clinics so much. i'm from la though, so it'd be nice to get ONE ca interview! really glad az is right next door.

yeah i'm pretty stoked (and shocked) about ASDOH. love that you work all over in community clinics so much. i'm from la though, so it'd be nice to get ONE ca interview! really glad az is right next door.

Where in LA? What high school and college? I'm from LA too

1 rejection and no other responses here. What point in time do we give up hope? I'm thinking unless I get an interview by nov. 1 then I'm not getting in

5th batcher here as well. NC resident. 3 pre-Dec interviews right now (2 NC schools + Maryland), "continuing review" (aka rejection) from Buffalo, 3 silent schools (all OOS). Went back and forth on adding Creighton and finally bit the bullet and did that just this week (I know it's super late), so I guess 4 silent schools, but Creighton hasn't even received my supplemental yet so I'm not going to worry about them for awhile. I've stayed away from SDN since the beginning of June because it was too stressful to deal with, but now that I have invites to both of my state schools (UNC just came in Tuesday) I feel better about my chances. Still nerve-wracking though.

Hope all y'all get some love soon who haven't yet. This is one heck of a stress-fest.

5th batch and yesterday I got my 7th interview invitation from UCLA! So excited :)

So far: UoP (called 9/4, interviewed on 10/4) Western (called 9/7, interviewed on 9/15), BU (emailed 9/7, scheduled Oct 19 but I had to cancel), UNLV(emailed 10/1, scheduled 11/30), NYU (emailed 10/10, scheduled 11/12), Tufts (emailed 10/16, scheduled 11/13), UCLA (emailed 10/25, scheduled 11/16)

5th batch and yesterday I got my 7th interview invitation from UCLA! So excited :)

So far: UoP (called 9/4, interviewed on 10/4) Western (called 9/7, interviewed on 9/15), BU (emailed 9/7, scheduled Oct 19 but I had to cancel), UNLV(emailed 10/1, scheduled 11/30), NYU (emailed 10/10, scheduled 11/12), Tufts (emailed 10/16, scheduled 11/13), UCLA (emailed 10/25, scheduled 11/16)

jesus christ, what are your stats?

8th interview!!!!! UCSF called me on Monday and they had openings for this Friday. I'm fairly local so I think they bumped me up on the list. My guess is that it was last minute because people cancelled because of the hurricane? Not sure. My stats are in previous posts in this thread and in other posts.

Hello 5th Batchers...I was wondering if there is anyone in this batch, who haven't heard from atleast one school?....I know some schools are still processing for interviews...but i wanted to get an idea how many people from this batch at least got one interview.

ok fellow 5th batchers...please don't hate me :(

9th interview invitation, ASDOH. they emailed me, i scheduled dec 4th

i REALLY hope everyone else gets something else soon!! best of luck :) you can PM me if you have questions and i'd be more than happy to help if i can!

also, UCSF told us that they interview in groups, 6 before december and 6 after. i was in their 4th group. i think the groups are all around 24 people so they interview quite a few people for 88 spots.

Don't worry, we hate you already. Lol congrats.

got a marquette rejection letter today

ok fellow 5th batchers...please don't hate me :(

9th interview invitation, ASDOH. they emailed me, i scheduled dec 4th

i REALLY hope everyone else gets something else soon!! best of luck :) you can PM me if you have questions and i'd be more than happy to help if i can!

also, UCSF told us that they interview in groups, 6 before december and 6 after. i was in their 4th group. i think the groups are all around 24 people so they interview quite a few people for 88 spots.

are you on fire or what?! :flame: