6 month DAT study schedule/plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mphenso

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone knows of a 6 month study schedule/plan for the DAT. I have finished all of my prerequisites, and my next semester is fairly easy. I hope to study from now until I take the DAT in the end of May. ANY advice?

Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

6 month is too long. You will start forgetting things after 2,3 months of studying. Just do intensive 2~3 months.

Yes six months is waaaaaaaaay too long
I plan to study intense for 7 1/2 weeks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

Agreed! 6 months way too long! I think 8+ weeks is good. I couldn't wait to take the exam toward the end.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're doing nothing else, 1 month is enough time. 6 months is not a good idea; you'll essentially forget so much as you go that you'll just frustrate yourself from diluting your studies so much.

Surely there is something I could be doing in the mean time. Any suggestions as far some kind of planning I can be doing?

Surely there is something I could be doing in the mean time. Any suggestions as far some kind of planning I can be doing?

If I had that much time to study I would have improved and sped up my math skills. Also it can't hurt to practice PAT, this way when you get closer you can concentrate on the sciences more.

I would get crack PAT and Math destroyer and work on that stuff. The PAT can be kind of fun and that is something that you don't forget. It has a huge learning curve I would get 16-17 and once I "learned" how to do it I was 20+ everytime. I think that for the sciences 6 weeks is more than enough time.

Good luck