6 Transcripts received from 3 Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTtech0715

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've had something weird happen with my PTCAS application. As of August 28, my app says I have a total of 6 transcripts have been received, when I only requested 1 from each school I attended/took classes with. There should only be 3 transcripts: 1 from my university, 1 from a CC I attended during my undergrad and 1 from a CC I was enrolled in for dual enrollment credit in high school. For whatever reason, my app shows it has my university transcript as well as 2 from one CC and 3 from the other!

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, do you think I should contact PTCAS to see if this may be slowing the processing? I e-submitted 8/20, and I'm still waiting for GPA calculations.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you accidentally request more than one for your CC and the duel enrollment courses? Also I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as they are exactly the same transcript, they have the information that they need. If you feel strongly about it just give PTCAS a call and maybe they can remove the excess ones.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you accidentally request more than one for your CC and the duel enrollment courses? Also I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as they are exactly the same transcript, they have the information that they need. If you feel strongly about it just give PTCAS a call and maybe they can remove the excess ones.
Yeah, I'll probably end up calling PTCAS to see if the extra transcripts is holding up my processing. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
This happened to me too.. I hadn't thought about this slowing down my processing..

This happened to me too.. I hadn't thought about this slowing down my processing..
I just sent PTCAS an email to see whats up with the excess transcripts. I'll post here when I get a response!

I talked to them on the phone yesterday. I called for a couple of other reasons but asked about this too. The woman I talked to said it wouldn't be a problem at all or slow anything down. She seemed to get the question a lot even.

I talked to them on the phone yesterday. I called for a couple of other reasons but asked about this too. The woman I talked to said it wouldn't be a problem at all or slow anything down. She seemed to get the question a lot even.
Oh ok- thanks for calling! Definitely a faster way to get answers... I've learned after 2 emails to PTCAS that they don't respond quickly.