Aug 22, 2015
Status
Physical Therapy Student
So I've had something weird happen with my PTCAS application. As of August 28, my app says I have a total of 6 transcripts have been received, when I only requested 1 from each school I attended/took classes with. There should only be 3 transcripts: 1 from my university, 1 from a CC I attended during my undergrad and 1 from a CC I was enrolled in for dual enrollment credit in high school. For whatever reason, my app shows it has my university transcript as well as 2 from one CC and 3 from the other!

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, do you think I should contact PTCAS to see if this may be slowing the processing? I e-submitted 8/20, and I'm still waiting for GPA calculations.

aroszko

5+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2013
Status
Physical Therapy Student
Did you accidentally request more than one for your CC and the duel enrollment courses? Also I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as they are exactly the same transcript, they have the information that they need. If you feel strongly about it just give PTCAS a call and maybe they can remove the excess ones.

Reactions: tcpt
OP
PTtech0715
Aug 22, 2015
Status
Physical Therapy Student
Did you accidentally request more than one for your CC and the duel enrollment courses? Also I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as they are exactly the same transcript, they have the information that they need. If you feel strongly about it just give PTCAS a call and maybe they can remove the excess ones.
Yeah, I'll probably end up calling PTCAS to see if the extra transcripts is holding up my processing. Thanks!

katelly

2+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
This happened to me too.. I hadn't thought about this slowing down my processing..

OP
PTtech0715
Aug 22, 2015
Status
Physical Therapy Student
This happened to me too.. I hadn't thought about this slowing down my processing..
I just sent PTCAS an email to see whats up with the excess transcripts. I'll post here when I get a response!

katelly

2+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
I talked to them on the phone yesterday. I called for a couple of other reasons but asked about this too. The woman I talked to said it wouldn't be a problem at all or slow anything down. She seemed to get the question a lot even.

OP
PTtech0715
Aug 22, 2015
Status
Physical Therapy Student
I talked to them on the phone yesterday. I called for a couple of other reasons but asked about this too. The woman I talked to said it wouldn't be a problem at all or slow anything down. She seemed to get the question a lot even.
Oh ok- thanks for calling! Definitely a faster way to get answers... I've learned after 2 emails to PTCAS that they don't respond quickly.