6 Transcripts received from 3 Schools

Started by PTtech0715
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTtech0715

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've had something weird happen with my PTCAS application. As of August 28, my app says I have a total of 6 transcripts have been received, when I only requested 1 from each school I attended/took classes with. There should only be 3 transcripts: 1 from my university, 1 from a CC I attended during my undergrad and 1 from a CC I was enrolled in for dual enrollment credit in high school. For whatever reason, my app shows it has my university transcript as well as 2 from one CC and 3 from the other!

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, do you think I should contact PTCAS to see if this may be slowing the processing? I e-submitted 8/20, and I'm still waiting for GPA calculations.
 
Did you accidentally request more than one for your CC and the duel enrollment courses? Also I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as they are exactly the same transcript, they have the information that they need. If you feel strongly about it just give PTCAS a call and maybe they can remove the excess ones.
 
Did you accidentally request more than one for your CC and the duel enrollment courses? Also I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as they are exactly the same transcript, they have the information that they need. If you feel strongly about it just give PTCAS a call and maybe they can remove the excess ones.
Yeah, I'll probably end up calling PTCAS to see if the extra transcripts is holding up my processing. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I talked to them on the phone yesterday. I called for a couple of other reasons but asked about this too. The woman I talked to said it wouldn't be a problem at all or slow anything down. She seemed to get the question a lot even.
 
I talked to them on the phone yesterday. I called for a couple of other reasons but asked about this too. The woman I talked to said it wouldn't be a problem at all or slow anything down. She seemed to get the question a lot even.
Oh ok- thanks for calling! Definitely a faster way to get answers... I've learned after 2 emails to PTCAS that they don't respond quickly.