Step I 6 week prep question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pathinterpreter

Learning to seek the way.
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been studying for a long time now. Have read everything at least once. My test is in 6 weeks. From what I've researched in this forum, the must-see Kaplan videos are: Behavioral, Pharmacology, Biochemistry + genetics; and if I can: Physiology, Anatomy + Neuroanatomy.

The only Kaplan video I've seen is Behavioral. Would it help me to watch Pharmacology and biochemistry videos in my final 6 week study? or would that make me anxious?

Please help. Thanks in advance.
 
I havent taken step 1 yet, so take this advise for whatever it is worth

No point listening to pharm and BC now...unless u are having trouble 'understanding' the concepts from text...infact its good u listened to Behavioural as that is the best...i would add physio and neuroanat as next best....but really u can do them from text just as well.