Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HEy guys...
So starting today I have exactly 6 WEEKS left...
Which QBANK did you think was helpful?
USMLEWORLD? COMBANK? USMLERx? Kaplan COMLEX?
MY plan is to do UW(1.5 or 2x) + FA + COMBANK + OMM Savarese
UW--the second time will go fast plus do the wrong ones...
What do you think? Should I add or change anything? Please help...
What did you do and if so what did u wish you had done?
any input is much appreciated thanks again...
So starting today I have exactly 6 WEEKS left...
Which QBANK did you think was helpful?
USMLEWORLD? COMBANK? USMLERx? Kaplan COMLEX?
MY plan is to do UW(1.5 or 2x) + FA + COMBANK + OMM Savarese
UW--the second time will go fast plus do the wrong ones...
What do you think? Should I add or change anything? Please help...
What did you do and if so what did u wish you had done?
any input is much appreciated thanks again...