6 Yr Programs - Shenandoah, Duquesne, Saint Francis

Started by DCE
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DCE

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
icon1.gif

I've been accepted at SU, Duquesne and Saint Francis PT programs. I have an interview for the pre-admit at SU 6 Yr Program coming up.

Any insights into relative strength of each program?
 
I've never heard of these 6 year programs at all, and I believe there are only four 6 year BS/MD's here in the United States. Are all of these outside of the U.S.?
 
I've never heard of these 6 year programs at all, and I believe there are only four 6 year BS/MD's here in the United States. Are all of these outside of the U.S.?

he said DPT, not MD. 6-year PT programs aren't that rare.