7/29 mailing date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am going crazy:scared::scared::scared::scared: AADSAS sent out 7/29 and nothing yet. I posted my status in other thread, but I think this is the best place to vent since we are all in the same boat.

AADSAS mail-out date: 7/29
Most schools received my AADSAS on 8/19
Application complete date: last of them by 9/8
GPA (science, overall) 3.6, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/18/22/none below 17 (nothing crazy high)

I applied to 23 schools and got one rejection from Loma Linda on 9/8 ( I hated the supplemental application). Last year, I only applied to a few schools and got one interview from UW in October, which rejected my in late March. I haven't even gotten that one this year and I am freaking out. I was reading on one of the threads and there is this guy that received 13 invitations and thinking of only going to 10!!! lucky bastard.

For those who got the interview invitation from Temple, how many days after you sent in your supplemental you received the interview invitation? I just got mine today and was hoping it meant an interview invitation is on the way soon. I check my email from last year from when I applied to Temple, I sent in the supplemental on 8/6/10 and got the rejection email on 5/30/11 (little less than a year later WTF!), so that is why I am skeptical with temple.

Members don't see this ad.

Received supplemental 8/19, returned 8/25 (was on vacation), aadsas completed status 9/07, interview invite 9/16

You applied with those scores and credentials last year and didnt get in anywhere!?!?! HOW!?!

Members don't see this ad :)
Received supplemental 8/19, returned 8/25 (was on vacation), aadsas completed status 9/07, interview invite 9/16

Thank you so much. I just sent mine out and I hope I hear from them in a couple of weeks. May I ask when your interview is? I just hope that they still offer pre-December interviews.

You applied with those scores and credentials last year and didnt get in anywhere!?!?! HOW!?!

I took some poor advice last year and only apply to a few schools that I really wanted to go. I received one interview from UW, which made me the happiest man in the world. I thought that it went great, but apparently I was wrong. As far as my stats go, I think they are OK and I am just right on average for most of the dental schools in US (specially, UW). It was much easier to get accepted with these stats four years ago, but now almost everyone gets 22 or higher on their DATs. I hope I hear something very soon since I check my email every 5 minutes, even on the weekends :scared::scared::scared::scared:. I am so addicted to SDN. I need to get out more :laugh:

My interview is 9/22. 6 day turnaround time. YEESH!

My options were 9/22 or 10/20. I opted for the earlier :). They do interviews three days a week, and the groups are pretty small from what I understand.

Good luck!

My interview is 9/22. 6 day turnaround time. YEESH!

My options were 9/22 or 10/20. I opted for the earlier :). They do interviews three days a week, and the groups are pretty small from what I understand.

Good luck!

Thank you very much and good luck to you too.

Rejection from CWRU :( not one of my top choices but still discouraging to get a rejection.

Other than that, still waiting...