75 on each section is not raw score!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigheadfish

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.db.uth.tmc.edu/student-a...erdisciplinary Biological Sciences Review.pdf

check page 11

"The scoring of the examination will be in accordance with the scoring used for the NBDE I.
For each of the 4 major sections, the raw score will be converted to the actual score for that section. The
minimum passing grade on each section is a 75; this is the same standard as for NBDE I. The overall
final examination grade will be comprised of the average of the scores on all 4 sections."

Althoug this is just a mock test. But I think it is reasonable to say ADA score the old pattern NBDE in the same way.

Anybody has any more evidence regarding the scoring system?