8/8/20 Testing Date Question!

aussie_austin21

Jan 30, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hello all,

I have almost 3 weeks till my test date on 8/8 and debating on what I should do. I am transitioning into practice problems and tests since I am mostly done with content. I started Uworld today, but wasn't sure if I should just switch to AAMC material since I only have 3 weeks till the exam? I still have gaps in my content, so that's why I started Uworld. Or should I just do some Uworld and then finish it off with AAMC. Any recommendations would be helpful, thank you.

JimKimSlim

Feb 5, 2020
    1. Medical Student
      It took me 5 weeks to go through my AAMC materials alone. If you’re not applying this cycle, it would be better to postpone it and give yourself more time to use and thoroughly review AAMC materials. IMO, doing practice problems is as important as content review. If you spent 2 months on content review, i suggest 2 months on Practice problems/FL’s too.

Reactions: 1 user
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.