MCAT last date accepted?

Started by Arsenal_
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arsenal_

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Need some advice

I'm on a waitlist at my top choice school and just retook my MCAT (for next cycle)

I ended up with a large improvement in my score. My test date (Apr 29) is after their "last MCAT accepted" on MSAR. I guess my question is if this is a hard deadline?

Is this new score something I should be communicating with them? They accept updates so no major concerns there, just didn't know if this was even permissible
 
Hello! Need some advice

I'm on a waitlist at my top choice school and just retook my MCAT (for next cycle)

I ended up with a large improvement in my score. My test date (Apr 29) is after their "last MCAT accepted" on MSAR. I guess my question is if this is a hard deadline?

Is this new score something I should be communicating with them? They accept updates so no major concerns there, just didn't know if this was even permissible
You could communicate it to them, but I don't think it would make a difference. When applying, the deadline for new scores depends on the school, but for most schools they won't accept a new score after September of the year you apply, so that would be september of 2024 for you. Look on the school's website to see what their policy is.