90s Time WWarp - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone been notified about SOV's supposed action? And what the heck does that action have to do with the 90's? I feel like other connections to the theme have been really clear.
Have you not heard of tae bo.? Even old man SOV knows that one.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Uhhhh before I go...mpm I think you might want to check that math? ;)

Although reverse wolves is a fun concept lol
Wait I'm confused... what do you mean? We are at 2 down, with 7 players left. SOV said that he thought that there would be another day. That means that unless he is admitting to being a wolf, we would die tonight if there are 3 left. Right?
3:4
If there are 2 left, then its
2:5 and we have another day.
Or are you saying the 3p balances it so it's more likely that we started with 4?
(Never modded/know nothing about game balance)
Lol if so then I wish I would've known like 2 days ago when I started mathing

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Reverse factional kill A C H I E V E D
STARS
maxresdefault.jpg
STARS

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Adding to the list of peoples late game paranoia: In addition to mutts kind of disappearing for a few days, she strikes me as being the most active when fewer people are on, so she asks and answers questions, but then seems to disappear again and never actually *engages* in the village discussion as we all seem to be doing right now. Is that anyone elses perception?

What makes you think the game won't be over? You think wolves started the game with 4? I thought the more likely option would be 5...

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
5 sounds like a lot for 24 players unless the villagers had lots of powers, which we don’t.
4 seems about right.
But that is just my guess from almost a decade of this nonsense, but you younguns do things differently, so I could be wrong, (words I rarely say)

I find it ironic that when I am more active I get lynched. Should have stayed home with the lousy internet. Damn this hotel for having usable WiFi. :bag:

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 9

January 4, 9:07 AM

With two dead bodies in tow, Carly, Nick, and Cliff had spent the night sleeping in the borrowed car in a gas station parking lot.
None of them had a clue what to do at this point with regards to the crimes that had taken place.
Though they were not exactly in a deep sleep state, they did not regain consciousness until somebody was tapping on the window.
Cliff, leaning back in the driver's seat, opened his eyes and looked out.
It was a police officer.
He quickly reacted and cranked down the windows.
"Officer, good morning. How can I help you?"
"Did you know it's illegal to be sleeping in your vehicle?"
He shook his head vigorously. "No, sir, I apologize. We had no idea."
"I can let you folks off with a warning, but you need to move your car. This is private property."
"Okay, thank you, sir. We'll move right away."
The other two had kept quiet, both afraid to say anything wrong that might make the officer suspicious.
There were, after all, two dead bodies in the trunk.
The officer thankfully didn't suspect a thing, and as promised walked back to his squad car without giving them any more trouble.
Cliff said, "Well, that was a close call. We better get going."
"What's the plan, Cliff? This is so messed up."
"We have to dump them somewhere. I suppose the lake?"
Carly and Nick looked at each other, clearly uncomfortable with the proposal, but said nothing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later in the morning, the bodies had apparently been disposed of, and the three were back at the Space Needle.
Cliff had asked Carly to show him where she found the IDs.
The toys and rags were still scattered on the floor, and all of the documents remained in the bucket.
Cliff was peaking through them.
"Adam Weaver." He said out loud, holding up the employee identification.
He then picked up a different employee badge.
This one was under EarthLink.
"Richard Crawford. Hm.."
"What do you have there?" Carly asked.
"It appears to be a fake badge for a dial-up technician."
"I don't remember seeing that one."
She bent down next to Cliff to read it for herself.
"That guy looks familiar, actually. I think... he was one of the graduate students that I met at the party. There's no way he could be a part of this... I don't think?"
"Well, you might want to rethink that." Cliff responded.
"Where would we find him?" Nick asked.
"I have an idea. Let's go upstairs and borrow a phone."
Carly and Nick let Cliff lead the way back up to the observation floor, and to the SkyCity restaurant.
Fortunately, this early in the day it was pretty quiet.
They stood back as he talked to the bartender, whom then led him to a phone up on the wall.
Cliff was calling EarthLink.
"Yes, hi. I recently had some dial-up installed and I'm having problems with it. The technician who installed it is named Richard Crawford. Do you think he is available to come out and take a look?"
A woman on the other end informed him, "Mr. Crawford...I don't believe he's working today, but he's one of our emergency technicians so I can try to page him. Would you like to hold?"
"Yes, thank you."
Two minutes later, the woman was back on the line.
"Hello, sir?"
"Yes?"
"I'm going to put you through to Mr. Crawford so that you can provide him with your address."
"Thank you."
Several seconds went by, and then a man came on to the line.
"Hello? You've stated that I installed your internet?"
"Yes, yes, can you come by to take a look? It's not working."
"I suppose so... I'm just at the Seattle Central Library right now, I can be in about an hour. Where do you live?"
Cliff's tone changed to an impatient one, "Oh, no, that won't do. Good-bye!"
He hung up the phone. The Seattle Central Library is where they were off to next.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carly, Nick, and Cliff entered the library and approached the four of them.
Carly recognized Sarah. She turned to Cliff and exclaimed, "That's the engineer we were looking for!"
Sarah looked at Carly and stated, "I remember you. You're that young college girl from the party."
"Yeah, I've been looking for you all over, actually. After we discovered the broken time machine, I thought you might be able to help us fix it..." She trailed off. "...Of course... Now, it seems maybe you were the one who built it to begin with."
"I was most definitely not."
"You're working with him," Carly pointed at Leonard. "Whom we have evidence was working to transport us to this year."
Sarah looked at Leonard. "Leonard? What's going on?"
He looked around at his friends, then suddenly turned and ran towards the doors.
The others quickly began to chase after him.
They exited the library after him.
"Leonard! What the hell is wrong with you!" Sarah shouted out.
"This isn't over! My team solved one of the greatest scientific challenges of all time. You won't be able to outsmart us."
Leonard was apparently a natural athlete, as he was far past them, casually standing next to an intersection to catch his breath while they were just outside the library.
The others started running at him again.
He started back up, and as he was running, turned to yell to them, "This is the best thing that has ever happened to you! Don't you even realiz--"
Suddenly, panic arose from his friends behind him as they watched him run directly into oncoming traffic. He was hit.

Dead is
51tw4W5i-pL._SY445_.jpg

@StartingoverVet Tae Bo, Dojo Hound Handler

3lg0rw.jpg
CREDIT: @vetmedhead
@StartingoverVet Dial Up Technician, Blocker

It is now Night 9. Night will close at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST)

6 Players Remain

5. @genny
11. @mypetmoose in for Navilly
12. @muttmanager
15. @cubsrule4e
20. @mizchiefmanaged
22. @PippyPony

Lost in Time Forever:
2. acanthuroidei, face, pic sender
10. mypetmoose #1, microsoft maze, jailer
3. msprocrastinator, clippy, vanilla
8. wildzoo, 90s Journalist, writeup editor
21. alissa, sony walkman, vanilla
14. sportponies, baby sinclair, vanilla
7. kraskadava, pink power ranger, joat
13. barkley, neverhood, lynch controller
19. melchizedek, ford aerostar, tracker
6. jboose, fotomat employee, psychic
4. dinashadow, sid's creepy toys, untrackable
18. Animal midwife, staff at goodburger, vanilla
1. ziggyandjazzy, toys r us employee, vengeful wolf
9. Holdthemayo, nickelodeon game show host, slimer
17. Vetmedhead, 90's fashionista, stylist
16. Accidentfromflorida, yellow homeboy, vanilla
23. startingovervet, dial up technician, blocker

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
@MrsDrDr you've been immortalized in meme form!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Not sure anyone will believe me but we’re down to one wolf. I asked KD if we were at lylo today and she said no. Throwing that out on the off chance I get NKd since I’m the sketchiest one here :rofl:
Yes please, continue selling your villageness, it's working so well. :lame:
i really don’t care if you believe me on this or not since you’ve obviously already made up your mind. You’ll see when I flip :p

I'm so happy memery is a large part of me and my nooblets.

Reactions: 1 users