Step I 97% chance according to CBSSA, good enough buffer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

strongvip7

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Recently took CBSSA Form 30 and it said that I have a 97% chance of passing Step (EPC 69%), and my test is in 2 days. Would you consider this a good enough buffer to take it?

Past Self Assessments:
Amboss SA: 207 (paused the test a lot because of lack of testing accommodations on their platform, so score is probably inflated)
CBSE: EPC 61% (5 weeks ago, school made whole class take it)
NBME 25: EPC 65% (4 weeks ago)
Kind of got burnt out and didn't do another self assessment for the next 3 weeks (I did section 3 of the Free 120 during this time and got a very reassuring 35/40 right even though I marked well over half the questions)
UWorld 1: 64% (high 220s) (6 days ago)
NBME 30: EPC 69%, 97% chance of passing (yesterday)

Most of my peers say so, and I think I'm ready to go for it, but I just want some additional consensus!

Also, it's been taking me at least 2 whole days to review my self assessments, limiting my time for content review (I'm still reviewing section 1 of 4... on question 47 though). Starting last week, I started making a spreadsheet with all lucky guesses and wrong answers. Am I taking too long to review questions? I've done 1/4 to 1/3 of Sketchy Pharm, done with bacteria in Sketchy Micro, and about 2/3 done with Pathoma (did mostly systems, so didn't complete the high yield chapters 1-3 yet, and I don't know if I can finish reviewing NBME 30 before I can get to these...)