Other _

Started by hafez16
Tags Tags
radiology
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Your credentials are good. You will get it. I am looking for a PGY-4 diagnostic radiology position and I see every month there are 1 or 2 radiology R1 positions available to fill. Message me your email ID and I will send you when I see the R1 position. Good Luck
 
Your credentials are good. You will get it. I am looking for a PGY-4 diagnostic radiology position and I see every month there are 1 or 2 radiology R1 positions available to fill. Message me your email ID and I will send you when I see the R1 position. Good Luck
Where are you looking to see R1 positions that become available?