A Big Congratulations Is in Order!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
YAY UCLAMAN!!!

I hope you're hungover today!!!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATS! That's wonderful! And quite a first acceptance!

good job man, i am happy for you!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
You're golden! You and manic and the rest of you crazy kids who got into NU will have a kick-ass time! Congrats...i hope you're imbibing a many celebratory beverages.:cool: :cool:

UCLAMAN, you need to change your signature now for your posts. congratulations UCLAHOMBRE!!!!!:clap: :clap:

can i now call you NORTHWESTERNMAN? \;)

congrats uclaman... i've seen you around on the boards and it seems like you've had quite a journey getting into med school... and since you're a fellow bruin, i have to say double congrats!

Alright, UCLAMAN!!! No more AMCAS!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

By the way UCLAMan, it's good to see that you changed your signature...;)

Take care:clap:

Wow! Congrats UCLAMAN! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I've been away travelling during spring break last week and you can imagine it was a nice surprise to run into this thread (of your acceptance). It was just a couple of weeks ago when you sent me a pm detailing your re-application efforts and you saying (btw, hope you don't mind me posting your quote): "So in retrospect i look at not getting in the first time as a blessing in disguise. now if i only had a accept to show for it." Hehe. Definitely was a blessing.