Will there be a big interview wave after Thanksgiving?

Started by SCOOPEER
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure, it's completely possible the admissions team set a timer on their next email communications. It could also be the next big wave of rejections and waitlists. Of course, maybe not... we staff probably left the office last Friday.

Basically, don't worry about it. 🙂

Happy Thanksgiving! 🙂

P.S. I don't know what the archived CycleTrack data say, but I don't think there was a spike after Thanksgiving...
 
I would expect that schools that haven't finished sending interview invites will send the next wave of invitations the first week of December for interviews after new year. Rinse and repeat for as long as they continue interviewing (for some schools it's January, for others February or later).