Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello 🙂
I'm a junior in college... and have decided to switch my academic direction to pre-med.
I'm very far behind (to say the least) and never thought I would ever have the opportunity to go to the medical school. It's an incredbile feeling, but extremely overwhelming. All I keep thinking about is the amount of loans that will pile up over the next 8 years and how much time it will take to get through everything.
Any words of wisdom as I take this giant leap?
I'm a junior in college... and have decided to switch my academic direction to pre-med.
I'm very far behind (to say the least) and never thought I would ever have the opportunity to go to the medical school. It's an incredbile feeling, but extremely overwhelming. All I keep thinking about is the amount of loans that will pile up over the next 8 years and how much time it will take to get through everything.
Any words of wisdom as I take this giant leap?