A Book To Replace the dreaded Drug Cards?

Started by ufpsu26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ufpsu26

ufpsu26
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I HATE HATE HATE Siglers Drug Cards. Half the stuff on those cards are complete bs. Comon who is going to counsel that Garlic is a vampire deterrent??? This is true! look at the card!! So...does anyone have a book of monographs they can recommend instead of these stupid drug cards?
 
lol those cards were pieces of ****, so glad i didn't buy them. apha tried to pimp them out to us last year, total pieces of junk.

just look up stuff in lexi, easy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually got them for free from SDN. I didn't really use them, but they look nice.