I am having trouble getting two of my letters of recommendation sent in, the professors are out of the country and said they might not get the letters done until the end of July...should I go ahead and submit my application with only one of three letters of rec? Similar question...taking the MCAT on August 15th (late, I know) so I won't get scores back until Sept 15th. How bad is it that it is this late? Just so I can kind of know what to expect. ( I am going to send in my app with out MCAT scores hopefully around the middle of July, is this really late?). Last one. I have a great volunteer opportunity coming up that will start on July 15th. I will be volunteering 10 hrs/ week in a large ER. Should I wait to send in my application until after I have started that so I can include it? Or should I just say that is something I am going to be doing? (This will be the major volunteer gig on my application). Thanks for the help!