A Day in the Life of a Pathologist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
No afternoon booty-call?

Brian Pavlovitz said:
I agree, but pretty hi-larious nonetheless!
he's just being a negative nancy cuz he's gonna be watching the superbowl with [deleted].

AndyMilonakis said:
he's just being a negative nancy cuz he's gonna be watching the superbowl with [deleted].

Hmmm...now I wonder what was left out. I am watching by myself. My stealthy potential visitor has not contacted me. :thumbup: I can watch in peace and hurl things and curses around my living room without fear of consequence.

If the game goes poorly I will be putting in the tape of last year's game again, and then the highlights of the red sox world series victory.

yaah said:
Hmmm...now I wonder what was left out. I am watching by myself. My stealthy potential visitor has not contacted me. :thumbup: I can watch in peace and hurl things and curses around my living room without fear of consequence.

If the game goes poorly I will be putting in the tape of last year's game again, and then the highlights of the red sox world series victory.

Well congrats yaah on the Pats dynasty. Because of your support, the Pats could pull this one off once again.

AndyMilonakis said:
Well congrats yaah on the Pats dynasty. Because of your support, the Pats could pull this one off once again.

Patroits just got lucky! :D

AndyMilonakis said:
donovan made some key mistakes.

T.O. played well.........it's too bad McNaab played pretty crappy

Members don't see this ad :)
I see that a redressal of the discomfiting gender demographic influences is in order.

In honour of Superbowl weekend I went and spent $25.47 on two frozen pizzas, a roll of Hobnobs, a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, a bar of Bernard Callebaut's best dark, jalapeno kettle chips - and strawberry Jell-o.

And ate it all in one sitting of Reese Witherspoon's "Vanity Fair".

(I like to think all of the above is true. Most of it in fact is.)

deschutes said:
I see that a redressal of the discomfiting gender demographic influences is in order.

In honour of Superbowl weekend I went and spent $25.47 on two frozen pizzas, a roll of Hobnobs, a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, a bar of Bernard Callebaut's best dark, jalapeno kettle chips - and strawberry Jell-o.

And ate it all in one sitting ...

I would like to say that I can vouch for this. This girl knows how to eat!

$25.47 canadian?

Harbster said:
Patroits just got lucky! :D

Yes, very luck. :rolleyes: Lucky three times in the last four years. :p

Deschutes - "cherry garcia?" I would have picked one of those ones with the chunks of chocolate or cookie dough in it.

Oy - on the topic of this thread, I am still at the VA and the histo lab is short staffed. So we aren't getting our slides until like 11am. So my mornings are pretty slow. I have been reading though. :thumbup:

yaah said:

Deschutes - "cherry garcia?" I would have picked one of those ones with the chunks of chocolate or cookie dough in it.

Oy - on the topic of this thread, I am still at the VA and the histo lab is short staffed. So we aren't getting our slides until like 11am. So my mornings are pretty slow. I have been reading though. :thumbup:

nerd

yaah said:

Geeeeeeeek

deschutes said:

Hobnobs! Those are my favorite...excuse me...favoUrite cookies...er...biscuts in the whole world!

By the way, Harbster, love the Sweetness as your avatar. Go Bears!

Doctor B. said:
By the way, Harbster, love the Sweetness as your avatar. Go Bears!

Someone recognized the sweetness! :thumbup:

AndyMilonakis said:
I would like to say that I can vouch for this. This girl knows how to eat!
You need to stop calling me "girl". I don't need no fake ID.

AndyMilonakis said:
$25.47 canadian?
Of course. What do you think I am, rich?

Doc B you should try these (dunked in milk!):
ginger2.jpg

yaah, B&J's Cherry Garcia has chocolate chunks. I was looking for a good chocolate icecream, but they all seem to come with nuts and I am not a big fan of nuts in icecream. Besides, there was adequate chocolate in the rest of the evening ;)

I've never acquired a taste for cookie dough. Isn't it like, raw? Is it even real? If I were to take out all the bits and roll them together and drop them by rounded teaspoons on a baking tray and shove them into a 375F oven for 8 minutes, would they would turn out to be cookies?

deschutes said:
You need to stop calling me "girl". I don't need no fake ID.
Hey, I didn't actually mean it like that in the post. Anyways, since you bring up the topic of age, just be thankful that you're not an old fart like me. I'm so seriously...when you get to be my age in due time, you will learn to appreciate words that are perceived to describe the youth. You will be so grateful to that server or bouncer who checks your ID although they SO know that you're an old fart.
Harbstuh said:
Someone recognized the sweetness!
Bears suck man :laugh:
Can you change your avatar to a wookie?

deschutes said:
yaah, B&J's Cherry Garcia has chocolate chunks. I was looking for a good chocolate icecream, but they all seem to come with nuts and I am not a big fan of nuts in icecream. Besides, there was adequate chocolate in the rest of the evening ;)
Chocolate and Peanut Butter ice cream :thumbup:
AndyMilonakis said:
Hey, I didn't actually mean it like that in the post. Anyways, since you bring up the topic of age, just be thankful that you're not an old fart like me. I'm so seriously...when you get to be my age in due time, you will learn to appreciate words that are perceived to describe the youth. You will be so grateful to that server or bouncer who checks your ID although they SO know that you're an old fart.
boys :rolleyes:

deschutes said:

And ate it all in one sitting of Reese Witherspoon's "Vanity Fair".

(I like to think all of the above is true. Most of it in fact is.)

You should have invited me--sounds like quite a heavenly Superbowl Sunday! :thumbup:

bananaface said:
Chocolate and Peanut Butter ice cream :thumbup:
You think so? I have Mississippi Mud Pie ice cream, and it missed the mark. The icecream is quite good, but the peanut butter is preventing me from getting at it.

I will eat it, but I won't buy it (this little icecream misadventure aside, that is).

I wasn't kidding when I said I would mail Mega the 1kg jar of peanut butter that I inherited that is yet unopened.

Peanut butter and chocolate is IMHO one of the best combinations. Reese's cups rawk!

I love peanut butter cups. Not a huge fan of Reese's though - I love the ones that good candy stores sell that are homemade. My mother always used to get me those for holidays.