Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings, all. Just wanted to get a first person point of view on what a typical day for a Carribbean Medical Student (from the US) would be like. The reason I ask is because I'm going through a period of self-assessment and want to make sure I know exactly what I'm getting into.
I'm not exactly the most studious person around - I like to do other things aside from study, but I realize that going to Medical School and being successful will require change and a ton of discipline. Thus, if anyone has a moment to briefly talk about what they'd do from morning to bedtime (how many hours a day do you study, how many classes are you taking, how long are lectures/lab, where can you go to blow off some steam and realx, etc.) - I'd really get more of a concise picture and can mentally prep myself accordingly...and build up studying stamina (which I'm currently doing for the MCATs this August).
Perhaps I'm looking for a pat on the back subconsciously, I don't know. We all get the jitters from time to time, so please help! Hehe!
My thanks.
I'm not exactly the most studious person around - I like to do other things aside from study, but I realize that going to Medical School and being successful will require change and a ton of discipline. Thus, if anyone has a moment to briefly talk about what they'd do from morning to bedtime (how many hours a day do you study, how many classes are you taking, how long are lectures/lab, where can you go to blow off some steam and realx, etc.) - I'd really get more of a concise picture and can mentally prep myself accordingly...and build up studying stamina (which I'm currently doing for the MCATs this August).
Perhaps I'm looking for a pat on the back subconsciously, I don't know. We all get the jitters from time to time, so please help! Hehe!
My thanks.