A degree in...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dcrazy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forums!
Okay i am going to try and make this short and concise as possible. I love health care, not just the prestige or salary, but the fact your helping others while providing well for yourself. In fact, according to data people are at their happiest when making 75k. Here's my lil problem. When I was 18, I wanted to get my BSN( nursing degree ), then go onto nurse anesthesia. To me this was a lock, along w/ construction management( family works in engineering and construction ). However, I chose my ladder and went nursing. I was into weight lifting and played sports plus modeled. So a part of me was into the body anyway. To make this quick, I got hit with a disease i never seen coming, especially in great shape and young. I had to have surgery. In that process, I lost over 50lbs of body mass.....fun story! Needless to say to top all this off, my sleep cycle is off. So i would need nights......uh, why not nursing again? Clinicals are during morning....

I am now midtwenties, and my career path has had to change. I slammed myself back in the gym, and gained some mass back.. Also, note I had a minor stroke after surgery...well TIA My hospital stay was.... u can fill in the blanks. Anyway, what career fields would be good for me.....

My Q..Is there a PA program at nite? or...

Operations management at night? Does this exist within healthcare..Anyway, I still have the same expectation levels as I did before, they just changed. I did get my associates in science. Took physics, nursing Anatomy and phys. 1 and 2, etc....even though I won't be in nursing or anesthesia:(..... But seriously this is plaguing me. I can't do what i want to do, and i'm self motivated. So operations management? I'm willing to go as far as a masters. Any ideas....thanks.

Members don't see this ad.