A little Late!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nick153452

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So my college background consists of 2 years of generals coupled with my French major. 3rd year I studied abroad in France. 4th year I started my 2nd major in Biomedical sciences and I still have a year and a half left of that! So far, so good (I think). I would have better grades if it wasn't for a couple of professors who have been let go, but the university refuses to reconcile the situation. But my GPA will continue to grow as I get A's. My cGPA is 3.75

My problem right now is that, I finish in a year and a half, but I am pretty sure I will have to take the MCAT before that point. However, I will be in a different country all summer so I won't be able to take them. So I might have to take them the summer that I graduate? I am guessing that this is going to be far too late....

What do you guys advise?
 
You don't have to take the MCAT at any time. If you cannot devote the time to take study for it then don't. I would say concentrate on your GPA for now. then when you graduate, study for the MCAT for a few months then take it and apply in whatever cycle is realistic at that point.