A&M Kingsville College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hockeyfannus

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this thread has already been posted before, but anyone else applying for fall 2009?

Members don't see this ad.

I am also applying.

Hey TTUMike,

I've noticed your posts on most of the Texas threads; my guess would be you go to Texas Tech?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, but I graduated from Tech.

Cool!
Good luck to both of us!

I'm going to delurk (or decloak, as the Romulans do).

I am a P1 at A&M's pharmacy school. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. I think there are a few of my classmates around, and I'm sure that they would also be willing to help.

Thanks for taking the time to help us out.
When do they start sending out interview invites? How long did you have to wait before hearing you were accepted?
Also how do you like it so far?
Long live and prosper, Captain.:D

Thanks for taking the time to help us out.
When do they start sending out interview invites? How long did you have to wait before hearing you were accepted?
Also how do you like it so far?
Long live and prosper, Captain.:D

We should probably reduce our posting to one thread. One of my classmates, Garfield3d, has answered a number of questions in this thread:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=591874

I will go ahead and say that invites went out from some time early to mid February through March.

My wait was just a couple weeks or so. Last year they let everyone know on the same day (April 7th). After they sorted out acceptances/decline of offers, they sent out remaining acceptances to those on the wait list at random times.

So far it is ok. I think my biggest problem is the rigidness of the curriculum, but that is just a undergrad vs professional school issue. I tried to avoid the 8:00 to whenever in the afternoon schedule as much as I could, but now I have no choice.