A Message to Someone Who Posted his Interview Experience at UND

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I don't know if he/she will see this. But there is a lady/gentleman who posted his negative interview experience about UND. I was wondering, did he/she get accepted at UND? That's how negative the school was for him/her, so I was wondering how did the school view the applicant?

I know that he/she must be a really good applicant, since he/she was accepted to multiple other schools... However, I would like to know the end of the story with UND... If you see my post, please respond.. Thanks for your response!!

mdforme

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a great interview experience at UND- the most friendly, non-confrontational one of all my 8 interviews. I am surprised that anyone would be treated poorly. Perhaps he/she just felt bad about how they presented him/herself?

Interview experiences also may vary based upon the luck of the draw for interviewers. However, I had nothing but very positive experiences with everyone I interacted with at UND. Good people.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
People were nice to me, too. I just wanted to know if his negative experience was a reflection of the school's decision.

congratulations on all of your 8 interviews. Did you get accepted anywhere else? Are you expecting any soon good news? Are you going to UND for sure? How do you rank it among other schools you applied/accepted to?