A moral question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

kmmath

Would you all mind answering a poll for me? The medical spouse network is having a massive discussion about whether or not the poor should receive free healthcare and whether or not most physicians come from physician homes...or from parents who are "upper-class"....I would appreciate any answers you could give. The poll url is http://www.321website.com/members/home/data/residents/polls.html
Thanks...and I would love to discuss these questions on this board, by the way

Members don't see this ad.

I dispute the validity of this poll mentioned. If the purpose is designed to get an idea of what premeds and med students think about what social classes physicians come from, and only designed to get this opinion, then I say go for it. But if the idea is to get a definitive answer, we're doing the wrong thing. Very few of us would be qualified to answer that question; I know for myself that I'm no surveyist or pollster, and so I haven't got the facts and figures needed to answer that question.

My suggestion: get the facts, not the opinions.

socceroo,

look up in the everyone forum....you will see that I explalin the reason for the poll.