A new medical school...Booyah for Florida peeps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlameItOnTheNurse

Folks,
Its been a long time...shouldn't left you...without a dope beat to step to...
Got some good news for Florida peeps. FSU got its accreditation today and i wanted to tell you all b/c i am one of the few, the proud, the fsu 1st yrs...
We had a nice little party to celebrate...i was drinking jack and coke...and all the faculty were getting lit up...
Just dropping a line. :)

Members don't see this ad.

is thsi a new medical school? how hard is it for cali residents to get in?

Originally posted by BlameItOnTheNurse
Folks,
Its been a long time...shouldn't left you...without a dope beat to step to...
Got some good news for Florida peeps. FSU got its accreditation today and i wanted to tell you all b/c i am one of the few, the proud, the fsu 1st yrs...
We had a nice little party to celebrate...i was drinking jack and coke...and all the faculty were getting lit up...
Just dropping a line. :)

About damn time!! You Noles are pretty slow in alot of areas, but this accreditation fiasco was getting ridiculous.;) Congrats, Blame.:clap: I'll try not to hold it against you, but you're a Nole for Christ's sake!! :eek: :p

CANES RULE!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :D :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
silver,
The state schools of florida...one of which is fsu, are pretty much 100% for Fl students...kind of like Cali schools, right? I am not sure of the last statement but you know what i mean...
Cane,
I am glad our kicker cant kick...i still like the Canes, but I would like FSU to finish in the top 5.
Peeps of Florida....Classes at FSU start at 1 and end at approx 3:30 3 days a week and the other days are like 9-2...and i heard we scored above avg on the NBE(national board exam)...but i am not sure how much or how high....i do know that last year students beat out UF...that is a sure thing...not to dog UF cuz almost half the 2006 class is from Florida. Not a bad school if you want to learn all you need and not all the stupid useless details of which microvessel goes to what microcapillary...Just what you need to practice and smoke the boards...At least i hope...
There are some negatives about the school...but too happy to bring those up right now.

Alright, I say congrats to FSU! Its great news for Florida residents here applying to medical school and those that matriculated the past few years.

:clap: :clap:

Yippeee!! Another state med school to apply to in a few years! :clap:

I love FSU girls

Originally posted by BlameItOnTheNurse
silver,
The state schools of florida...one of which is fsu, are pretty much 100% for Fl students...kind of like Cali schools, right? I am not sure of the last statement but you know what i mean...
Cane,
I am glad our kicker cant kick...i still like the Canes, but I would like FSU to finish in the top 5.
Peeps of Florida....Classes at FSU start at 1 and end at approx 3:30 3 days a week and the other days are like 9-2...and i heard we scored above avg on the NBE(national board exam)...but i am not sure how much or how high....i do know that last year students beat out UF...that is a sure thing...not to dog UF cuz almost half the 2006 class is from Florida. Not a bad school if you want to learn all you need and not all the stupid useless details of which microvessel goes to what microcapillary...Just what you need to practice and smoke the boards...At least i hope...
There are some negatives about the school...but too happy to bring those up right now.

none of the state schools in cali have medical schools..i wish they did. make my life and a lot of others a whole lot eaiser.

Now if they could just beat Miami... :p