A pathophysiology wiki-like website site by a doctor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

welltraveled

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found a pathophysiology website written by a doctor for most common diseases and the website was like a wiki-website. He's also published a few very short books that I've seen on Amazon. But I can't recall the name or link of the website so I'm asking if anyone's come across the website. The pharmacology section of the website wasn't done yet when I last visited. The website was also intended to help with the boards.

Has anyone stumbled across anything similar?

Members don't see this ad.

I found a pathophysiology website written by a doctor for most common diseases and the website was like a wiki-website. He's also published a few very short books that I've seen on Amazon. But I can't recall the name or link of the website so I'm asking if anyone's come across the website. The pharmacology section of the website wasn't done yet when I last visited. The website was also intended to help with the boards.

Has anyone stumbled across anything similar?
Hmm I don't know.

But Pathophys.org might be something "similar"? Also Boards and Beyond is pretty good, though it's not strictly pathophys but broader.

Members don't see this ad :)
uptodate.com (if you have access) is like google for doctors, only problem is it can get dense with info but otherwise extremely trustworthy

I do like UpToDate but that's not it.

The PathoPhy.org looks promising. I'm browsing through it now. It doesn't cover as many diseases as the one I'm looking for but I'm really like it. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user