A PM: From someone who took time off

Started by DermMatch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DermMatch

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was hoping you could give advice for student who took time off (2 years) - I specifically took it off to address a LD and receive accommodations on my Step 1 - I end up doing average once I received the accommodations (249) and honoring 2/3rds of my 3rd year rotations.

My research year got denied and I'm still looking for the possibility of anything last minute but I'm wondering what your advice would be at this point for me to do? What should I be thinking about? How do I address my time off?