A question regarding retake of part-I

Started by sunu002
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunu002

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I am retaking part I in december(paper based). I have paid for the exam online with my old reference number. Do I need to submit additional documents for the part-I application to dental exam board?
Anyone who has retaken the exam, please let me know the procedure.

Thanks a lot.
 
Hi!

I am retaking part I in december(paper based). I have paid for the exam online with my old reference number. Do I need to submit additional documents for the part-I application to dental exam board?
Anyone who has retaken the exam, please let me know the procedure.

Thanks a lot.

hey,
No, u dont have to worry about ne other documents for the exam now...reference no is only enough...dont worry..tc
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad